Understanding the various requirements of Indian food culture while throwing a party such as birthday, wedding, tonsure, etc, we have designed Dona cups for keeping food. It is made of excellent food paper so as to bear the grain load of Indian foods and meals. Moreover, it is also made to resist water and sustain long hours after holding such a liquid food easily. The price of our dona range is nominal. The size and quality is standard in order to fulfill the various requirements of client on temporary basis.
Salient Features of Disposable Dona and Square Cup
- Size: 3.9x3.9x1.2 inch
- Square cup suitable for serving ice creams, deserts, pastries, halwa, custard, curd, etc.
- Strong and Stable products. They do not bend.
- Do not leak.
- Clean and presentable.
- Made from food-grade material.
- Do not become soggy.
- Provide Thermal Insulation.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit), T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Packaging Details: 100/50 pieces packed in a polybag. Such packets are further packed in a carton.